Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Russo and Steele Newport Beach Auction

061714 Russo & Steele Newport Beach 000

I stopped by the Newport Dunes yesterday to pick up my credentials for this week's Russo and Steele Auction thinking I would go back Thursday morning to shoot the cars. Well, there were so many great looking cars there already that I couldn't resist shooting what was there.

061714 Russo & Steele Newport Beach 001

This blue Corvette is a hue that is hard to reproduce but if you're looking for something to turn heads go to the auction and take this one home!

061714 Russo & Steele Newport Beach 044

061714 Russo & Steele Newport Beach 093

061714 Russo & Steele Newport Beach 098

More pics here and I'll be adding to the album over the next few days.

SoCalCarCulture - THE place to find out what is happening in Southern California's Car Culture!

No comments: