Saturday, March 20, 2010

5th Annual Spring Festival of LXs

I stopped by the 5th Annual Spring Festival of LXs which was being held in Irvine today. This is all about Chrysler LX platform cars, Chrysler 300s, Dodge Chargers, Magnums and Challengers. One car that caught my eye was a Hurst Challenger convertible, no, Dodge doesn't make a Challenger convertible but there are aftermarket companies converting them.














































Now I think the Challenger looks good as a convertible, and there was another black one out in the rows of Challengers...
















...I kept thinking these looked good and wondering what they looked like with the top up...
















...well, be careful what you wish for, I walked by this one again and the top was up. That was the ugliest top I've seen lately on a convertible - too bad!

There were a lot of cars there this year, representing 25+ states, Canada and Mexico, this will give you an idea...































See all the pics here

No comments: